BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, August 10, 2015

I am in LOVE again....

Who could imagine a guy that being friend with me for 9 years and that guy i never talk to him, never to close to him but he knows about me a lot are the one who made me so happy nowadays. Almost everyday we talk about wedding and he is so excited and really want me to be a part of his life. if he purpose me to marry him one day... i will say yes yes yes and YES!!! cuz u really really make me happy sayang.....after i've been through so many things with guys before....u really open my eyes and my heart that there is someone that really truly love me. And i love you too....sooo much Mr.A. Back these days.... i am so happy and feel grateful to have u dear

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+