BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, September 22, 2014

The last....


this might be my last post in this blog....i will not closed this blog just gonna stop posting new post
yup...
this blog already kept all my  memories...loves and etc
especially love...heeeee
however...thank u dear bloggie
4years being with me...has all my stories
sad and happy
i am happy to have u all this time
the place where i could writes and express what i couldn't express with my voice and words
thank u
however, it's time for me to leave
can't continue blogging & writing here anymore
i've create this blog because of someone
express the stories of people i loved so much
now....its time to move on
i think i already find my own way on how to express what i wanna say and though
but i will always loves u my dear pinkish blog...
for readers...thank u for having ur time reading all my post
love ya..
Anne...

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+