BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

i don't know

9 months left to finish my studies
and at that period also...where i'm gonna go chasing my dream to work in Airlines Industry
i don't know why
i really want to work in Airlines Industries....well...yeah i really want to be a part of cabin crew
but...my height and my family not allowed me to be one of cabin crew after what happen to MH17 and MH370
but as for me....
i am impress and more appreciate to those that working in aviation industries
maybe...i'm gonna choose, foreign airlines
yup!
need to work hard on that....and i'm planning to open my own business as well...
still trying
and work on it
cuz i'm too busy right now with my studies and daily activities and work and bla...bla..bla...hehehehehehe
well i love being busy
when i'm busy...all the sorrowness will vanish from my mind
right?
i'm maybe....smiling and laughing
but....eventually...
undescribable
i cannot be alone
when i'm alone....i'll be haunted by my previous sadness
its hard for me....so hard....
its never being so hard like this to forget someone
i cry because i regret
i cry because i can't go back to past
i cry because i've lost what i've should kept
but then just move forward like nothing happen...
like Marco says....'just take step forward and everything will be fine'
"i need explaination, i need an exceptable reason"
silence kills isn't?
after watching 'Starting All Over Again' movie yesterday...i learn something from Marco character
and thats what i'm gonna do
why should i kept waiting for something just gonna killed my self.....2years and 10month already enough and learn everything
yes....i love him before until now
i've been to his world...i've always on his side but....its good for me to let it go
yes he makes me happy all the time
but....if this the end so i have to ended....its not that i'm giving up
its time for me to stop trying
he never felt the same thing the way i felt......

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+