BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Davistated

yes....i felt so davistated so much...so much
undescribable how i felt
maybe its time to let go....you know how hard for me to forget someone that i care and love so much...
remember Kayrul??
it takes 2years for me to get him off from my mind although i already have new boyfriend
and now....Mr.F
we've went for vacation and so on......
i don't know
i don't know...
i just pull my strength off...he's not the guy i've expected
i've thrown everything so i could forget him
because.....its already over the limit
i can't hold it anymore
this is too cruel
i will never forgive you

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+