BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Please lets be back like before

please don't change...i really really need you
i miss all the moments we had before
yes i was mad at you cuz u ignore me so much
then day by day i realize how much u need u and trust u
yes i'm dissppointed cuz u r starting to ignore me
u never ignore me
u know how much i really loves u everyday right?
i always there for u
and thats the stupidest moments where i leave u...i should ask u first then just mad at you...
hmmmmmmm

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+