BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, June 29, 2014

XXXXX

I have no idea……it will be ended like this
For past few days I can still handle it
But…..i can’t stop crying when I’m thinking about it
How can he easily forget me
Forget everything?
Doesn’t he knows that….i’m carrying the big pains in my life
My life already ruin because of him
He promise he would never ever disappoint me….but why now??
Al least give me reason
Don’t just left…Dear Allah….please give me strength  to go through everything
Because its so hard…..
So hard for me…
Everyday I felt like I wanna cry
Please forgive me Allah…..please
Hanya Allah sahaja yg tahu betapa sakitnya hati ini….
Why?why?why u r being like this?
I know u will never done this to me
U wouldn’t hurt me like this
But now why???
U r so SELFISH and CRUEL
I can’t forgive u for what u hv done
I will NOT forgive you….
Sampai ann mati pun ann takkan maafkan abg….sebab sangat2 melampau
All the promise??All what I’ve done??
U didn’t appreciate at all
This is just not u….i know u got the nicest heart I ever known
But with the sudden change??
Why?
I accept u just the way u are, I didn’t complain although its u have to go through hard path in your life.
Why the sudden change??

Why???

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+