BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Silence much

Unexpectedly...and shockingly
why suddenly u are like silence....no news at all
i don't know where are u
but i still care about u
and i don't know whyyyy
its painful to keep remember the past moments that we had
i sacrifice everything for u
u promise me
u promise me u will take a good care of me
u won't lie to me
u won't leave me
and what have u done now???
u know how much painful it is right now??
it so so so so much painful
and i will never ever gonna forgive u
u have taken all from me
everything,,,,
i gave u everything
and u didn't appreciate at all...
where is the caring person i've know the most?
u've played with my feelings
like seriously
why suddenly u've change a lot
why??
why??

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+