BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I Love You So Much

i don't know how to describe how i felt
cuz i also want to know....
what is your feeling??
no matter what happen..
i will on your side
no matter what you do...
i will on your side
no matter how you are...
i still deeply loves you so much
i don't know how you felt about me...
but honestly...
i can't live without you
i always want to be on your side
i always want you to be on my sight
my best moment....when i'm in your arm
i feel secure
you've promise....you will take a good care of me
we will be forever
i'm holding that promise
either one of us break it....
life must go on isn't?
if one day...i have to face the 'unexpected' thing
i won't give my heart for anyone else...i promise
cuz...
only you the one that i will always love unconditionally
that's my promise....
i love you and you and only you Chef =')

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+