BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, August 4, 2013

my silent world.....

every smiles has 1000 of secrets
isn't??
yeahhhh i have a tough days lately
i try to hide it
but i don't think i can
i think my heart already hurts so much
so much pains
until sometimes....
when i was alone
i can stop my tears from falling from my cheeks
can u imagine how it felt
when u know
ur world is not so perfect
people laughing
people lies
people change
i don't know how to express it
many things playing in my heart,my soul,my mind
that i don't know how to express it
i'm also a human....can't u understand???
family,love,friends....haaaaaaa
don't know
its painful......
sometimes....i think die is the best way
running away is the best way...lost all my memories...are gonna be awesome
byeee

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+