BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, August 4, 2013

3years of History....

Hello August...
and Happy 3years anniversary to my dear blog
woahhhh
the time pass so fast
thank u to the readers for reading my bored entries
heheheheeehehhe
naaaaaahhhhhhh
Dear missannhyeunseung blog...happy 3years
and thank u for the 3years of history,story and mystery
yeahhhh
what am i talking about??
i'm thanking to my blog cuz
this is where i type whati've been hidden
what i can't express by my words....
all the sadness the hardness...thank u bloggie

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+