BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, July 22, 2013

We're stranger with different stories but same problems

This is Ayu...
who is she??
yeahhhh this is MsStranger that i told u before
we are stranger with different stories but have some similarities that u won't believe
we're being in love lied by a same guy
yeahhh
and now we're friend!!
hehehehehehe
she was so nice to me
we shared everything
oh myyy
before this its so hard to get through her
but...i embrace my self to find the truth to tell her the truth
we shared everything like we already know each other for a long time
thank u for being my friend and and thank u for all your advice
u really motivate me
yeah i've should keep listen to ya
i'm older than her
but she's the one that keep giving me good advice's
heheheheheehehe
thank u so much Ayu...i will appreciate our friendship XD


PS: sorry i've stole ur picture babe...hahahahhahaha

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+