BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, July 22, 2013

i'm not Cinderella


try to close my eyes and forget everything
for the first time
i'm hurting other people and hurts my self
i don't know if it does give an effect to that person
but i think i've tried to be honest
but...
my heart crying its already over
i'm not afraid of loosing that person
just yesterday
like its already over the edge
i'm trying to be nice
i trying to be patience
but...
it just useless
even that person know that i am not in a good health
they just act dumb and not even care
Thank u so much

finally...i ignore the friendship the relationship that we had
i have to said what i have to said
its kinda sad
and....i don't know why i'm so afraid
maybe because that person already 'buy' my soul 'own' my heart 'touch' my love
i don't know
i don't know
but its kinda sad
that person like thinking i'm so cheap
yeahhh
i don't know...
sometimes my depression makes me wanna make a decision that...suicide is the best decision
lots of man hurts my dignity
yeahhh
i have black memories since i was little
i like to kept everything
who wants to share something that very embarrassing in your life?
i keep crying
don't no where to share everything
why sometimes i hate man?
cuz when i was 6years old...i have an uncle that
he almost wanna rape me
can u imagine??
at that time i was 6 years old
6!!!
yeahhhh he tried so hard want me to 'sleep' with him
i never told this to my parents because he threat me he will hurts me
as i grow older
i hate him so much
i hate him!!!
then...i've met a lot of guys that very similar like my uncle
yeahhh
good
u guys never loved me for who i am
who am i in your eyes?
a bitch??
my hearts crying...why isn't there a man who sees me for who i am?
not craving for my body
this is honestly from me
i never met a guy that loved me for who i am
am i not deserve for a right guy?
am i just a game?

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+