BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, July 21, 2013

i miss her so much




i've should't post this
but...
i don't know
i missed her so much
she's the most wonderful friend u will ever had
however...
Allah loves her more...
its already July and thats mean
its already 7month she leaves us
Al-Fatihah for Almarhumah Siti Fatimah Kamaruddin
she always there when i need her
she's the one that will remember my birthday
she's my 1st college friend
i still can't believe she already gone?
everytime i remember her
my tears will drops
cuz she means a lot to me
she have so many wonderful moments together
Love u and miss u so much Siti...=')

i just wanna throwback our memories
so i've looked my fb inbox
and i saw that...last time.i've chat with her is a month before she passed away
='(
and i've read the previous messages also
we're sharing so much stories and sometimes
i did't reply and so on
well...i really miss her
miss her so much

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+