BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I got a Family =')

my tire flats
again!!!!!!
and now its even worst!!
damm!!!
thank god its flats at the right place and right time
right at infront workshop and nearby my friend's house
damnnnnnnnnnn
well...yesterday i break fast at my friend house,Ain....

theres her family and also Haziq
hehehehehhhe
its was awesomeeee
they always care me like their own family
especially her mom...
thank u so much for everything =')
my step mum also loves me so much
when i got home there's 'Asam Pedas Ikan Pari'!!!
my step mum cooked it for me
actually///i don't really like that fish
and i'm not a stingray fans
but....after she cooked that dish
it becames one of my fav dish
hehehehehehehhe
thank u untie

this is my beloved carrrrr
why i loved it so much although its kinda old car for the other
i loved it because
everytime i drive it
its felt like my mum was there
yes...this car means a lot to me
although its old...broken and so on
i'm gonna keep it and love it
theres like an angel that always protect me when i'm driving this car
i crash,slept while driving at the end...alhamdullilah i am fine =)

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+