BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Busyyyy busyyyy busyyyy

Helloooooo May
Bye April
hehehehehehhe
well....its being a busy dizzy me for the early May
Alhamdullilah
i got a job as freelance Casting Assistant at Erik Talent Management
it quite big company
yeahhhh
i love my job so much
cuz its helps me a lot on improving my english
yups
just cast some of talents and edit video
most of the talents are foreigner
so it needs me to speak english
more...
hence
i also got a job as an Event coordinator
well i'm a busy woman now thats slowly going through the 'adults' world
i'm busy with my studies
and also work
so...
once in a while
it helps me a lot on forgetting some particular and not important stuff
so i have plenty times for my self
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeahhhh i fail my driving test on high road
pffttttt
well...
i need to be ready 2weeks from now for repeating the test
wish me luck
and....
sorry for not updating the bloggies
however
u almost reach ur 3years my beloved bloggie
i will always love ya'
hehehehehehehhe

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+