BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Whaddup....Hello Lucky April ^_^ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY D'AMAS



HAPPY 2YEARS BFF ANNIVERSARY D'AMAS
hahahahahahahahahha
finally
on 04042013
its reachin' 2years of our friendship
sorry if my english writing a bit weird cuz i'm indonesian+dutch
of coz its a bit' berterabors
hahahahahha
whatever =.='
Happy anniversary to my BFF
and...holla April
well...
i want to say Thank you to Allah
because 2013 are like my lucky busy year
i got lots of jobs
and many offers
thank you Allah
and......
a wonderful family
now...
my steps family and also my sibling can gather around as one big family
Alhamdullilah and Thank you Allah
moreover...
dad's also got a lot of project thats cost almost RM100K
Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah
well...
at the same time
we can't forget all the 'fortune' and gift that Allah have given to us right?
so...i hope everything will be fine as wonderful as now
Alhamdullilah =))

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+