BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Casting Assistant

hiiiiiiiiii
hello.....end of April
well well
its almost end of april
tick tock tick tock
the time really pass so fast isn't??
ok
now...
i got a new job!!!
weeeeee
as what??
as Casting Assistant
before this people cast me
now i'm casting people
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
its a new job for me
oh myyy
oh myyyy
i'm so nervous
don't know what i can do
hehehehehehehhe
maybe just relaxed
right??
i'll be working for 2weeks
woahhh
they pay me well....quite high
well...
isn't it fascinating
hehehehehehehehhhhe
wish me luck on my new job yawl

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+