BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, April 12, 2013

Almost da BIG DAY

what a tireddddddd day yawl....
having some photo shoot for my friends assignment
i tried to be an amateur model for him
hahahahahahahahha
Alhamdullilah everything went well just there some bumpy grumpy dumpy gemoks girl trying to show that 'she knows everything...'duhhhhh
whatever....
however i enjoy my day...hahahahahha

now now
lets get to the story shall we??
hehehehehehehhe
its almost my biggest dayyyyyy
my convocation day on 13th April 2013
at PICC,Putrajaya
i can't waiiittttt
its gonna be an awwweeeesssommmmmmeee day ever
the day where its declare that finally i already FINISH my diploma's
hahahahahahahahahahha
yeeeahhhhh
can't wait to be on stage with graduation robe and da 'graduation hat' (did i say it correctly?)
and receiving the scroll...
woahhhh
i wish my mother could see how far i already goes...
hummmppphhhh

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+