BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, April 20, 2013

accept the changes


here they r 2013....
going through the degree life
however...
i've been missin' my girls
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
miss my diploma's moment with them
we already used being 4 and going everywhere together
Mimi is pregnant now!!!
hehehehehehhehehhe
i wish i can have my driving license as soon as possible
so i can bring my girls along to visit her with her son/daughter one dayyyy
hehehehehehehhehehhe
some time we still hang out together
yeahhh
been missing her so much
i miss sha2...ain...duhhhh
we've met almost everyday
hahahahahahahahhha
sorry ain
we'll...need to plan well
when to me
and hang out together again...*yawn

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+