BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, March 16, 2013

what happen nowdays?


oh my oh my
what a hot day here in Malaysia...
how r ya blogger??
i think u really mad at me cuz i didn't start continuing my online novel back
hold on
hold on
let me update my personal stories first
hehehehhehehehehehehe
its already past like 3month
i've left my hostel
i miss all my housemate so much
haaaaaaa

mis every moment every second of our wonderful friendship
i learn a lot from them to go through this 'adults world'
they treats me right
i miss them so much
i could almost crying like a baby keep remembering our wonderful moments together
now...everyone already following their on path....

what else i wanna tell ya?
ok...
yesterday...
my bff ask me to watch Oz movie together
with her.,,,and her boyfriend that at the same time we're also my bff
how can i watch together with them?
of coz i'm just gonna be a 'wall' for them
no no no no
its not that i could't act normally...yes i can but sometimes theres a moment where i think i should't be there
right??
u know what i mean??
just imagine u r a loner then go out with ur friend where they love each other infront of ya' and sometimes u felt like u r an 'invincible'
isn't it?
right?
i don't wanna make the situation getting worst
but sometime people needs to understand me as well
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
peace yawl.

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+