BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hide and Seek

holla bloggersss.......
sorry i didn't update much
well...u know
my broadband networks being shut for a while because i didn't pay the bills
now...
i'm free to continue back my writings...
heehehehehehehhehehhe
darnnnnnnn
i really miss writing and updating my blogs
what could be the first entries??
hahahahahahahaha
theres plenty of stories i wanna share witcha'
hehehehehehehhehhehe
well...slow down
we got plenty of time
well....
topic for today...
'single'
its not that bad being a single
pfftttt
i already get used to it ok....
its hard to see others happy with others
as for me
i enjoy my busy dizzyness days
hahahahahahha
i enjoy working with various types of jobs
well....i'm a freelance
i work for event
work office
work as extra actress
its not that hard
i really enjoy it....


this is my true smile and laughter
i am happy and never being so down or sad and
never felt loneliness...
people keep sayin' to me
'ann...u need a boyfriend to take a good care of u'
'u need someone that could protects u'
pffftttttt
i don't need one
i just need a husband thats more 'halal'
hahahahahahahhahahahha
anyways
thanks to my family and friends
for keep supporting me with what i'm doing and take a good care of me
hehehehehehehhe

well....
for the reader....i'm sure u've been waiting and curious about the upcoming stories of 'MrChocolate Cookie and MsVanilla Cream'
sorry for the delay
i will try to spend some time to continue the new chaps...
sorry  for the waitings...
c ya on the next post

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+