BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, March 4, 2013

Hello March ^_^

hello march
oh myyy
its already march??
the time really past so fast
can't believe it
however
life must go on
now everything change
everyone already follow their own lead and intense and dream
just left some of us continue our studies
and.....upcoming soon
my convocation day on 16th march
can"t wait for that
hehehehehehehehehehehhe
well
can't post so much
no internet connection
moreover
i also can't continue my online novel yet
#sigh
i promise i will work on it soon
ok!
just keep reading and i will try my best keep updating it
ok

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+