BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, March 18, 2013

change!!change!!change!!

well well well
its time for me to change
isn't??
yes right
i think what i've been doing now teach me a lot
yesss
i dump everything
move on
and don't love anyone anymore
no i did't hate them
i even still love each one of them
but the most i still love...u know who right??
Ain was right
i need to think back
flashback
where did i do wrong
something wrong somewhere right??
so i need to think back
they gave me the sweetest moment all along with them
yups
i still love my 'MrBoogie'
but...
now i realize
just let the God decide everything
i'm not gonna wait
i'm not gonna hope just like what i did before
cuz what happens before...
mature me a lot
so...this heart officially close...
i guess
just gonna wait the right MrRight on the right time
i have someone that i like
i still love
and....don't know
after few years
the destiny keeps playing with my feelings...let see how far it goes
May Allah keeps blessing me and 'him'
=)

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+