BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, March 29, 2013

Almost April!!!!Convocation!!!

Wohoooo
the time past really fast
like a bolt
oh my oh my
my convocation day will be held in aw week
i'm excited
but at the same time...
hummphhh
 i was hoping my mum could see me graduates from diploma
its ok
i'm sure she's watching me on that day
isn't it??
but at the same time
i also...miss all my friends
my hostel friends
B-09-11
we have so many sweet memories together
i miss them so much
we shared everything together and we even lived like a big happy family
everyday
i almost cried everytime i keep flashin back what already happen among us
i loved them so much
they are like my life
they always there when i need them
Dear Allah...hope we all could meet again ='(




0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+