BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, March 30, 2013

A girl in Love[ Your name makes my heart beats so fast...]

why every time...when i saw u,,,or just hearing ur name
my heart beats like crazy??
am i still loves u??
hahahahahahahha
my friend just ask me to hang out together
and...at the same time
there also MrK
once i heard his name
oh my....my hearts beats like a storm
hehehehehhe
did i still 'like' him or 'love' him?
we already broke up for 2years...(actually its almost 3years)
but
we're just still friend
thats it
he is nice guy
yups....heeeeeeeeeeeee
whatever
just wanna told u that he makes my hearts beats so fast
all the time...since we're a lover...few back years agooooooooooo....
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ok Mr.K =))

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+