BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

honestly....


i already move on
and accept the fact that he is happy now with the one he actually love
i never regret that its over
how wonderful meeting him and knowing him
right?
however....
i'm his brother bestfriend....
how can i forget about him when his brother was my bestfriend and they have like so many similarities
OMG
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
can u see that?
i can't hate him
his brother reminds me a lot to him
well...
i would't just hate his brother
thats my bff
i think i should let him go
i can't make him happy just the way the girl he have now
so i just wish him happy
thats all
never felt any vengeance or anything
ok...
i think i would find someone better one dayy...i guess
now...
i'm ok
i have my friends although they r crazy...hehehehehehhe

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+