BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello February!!!!!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i already FINISH my DIPLOMA
now i'm continuing my studies for Bachelor in Administrative Management at KLMU
i feel bless
hahahahaha
thank u Allah n my family for keep supporting me
yeayy
no now
i know u all been upset that i did't update much mu dear bloggies and online novel
sorry dear readers...
before this i'm really busy finishing my final projects presentation
now...i think i have more freetime to update yawl
wait for the upcoming post
i will try not to dissappoint ya'
well...
while i didn't update much..heeeeeeee
please enjoy my 3rd crazy video=> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=binmSZPZETo

its just for fun
just to tease my fellow old friends
kekekekekekeekekekke
well...hello February..please be nice to me
i promise will stud hard and work hard

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+