BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, December 6, 2012

never hates Mr.Boogie


well
althought we're just known in short short..moments
i've never hates him
and i've never lied when i said 'i love u' to him
and whatever happen
i never hates him
cuz...
why should i?
its so immature of me if i need to argue or hates him
he said we can be friend
so...
why should i be mad??

honestly yes!at first i can't accept what he have done to me
however...
we had a lot of happy n sweet moments
ok...
just take it as my mistakes as well
cuz easily fallin' in love
but i will never hates him
lets what pass is pass
i still can be friend although we're like stranger now
even my past past ex i still can keep in touch with them
why not Mr.Boogie
he text and call sayin' he miss me
i appreciate it so much means he did't forget me although hurmmmm
tettttt what ever
i don't want to be immature being his enemy and so on
his brother was my best friend
why can't i make him my friend as well...

don't easily judging anyone
cuz i trust that theres a good side of him =)

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+