BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dear Beloved Friend


dear friends...please pray for my friend Siti Fatimah Kamaruddin
hope she will open her eyes and awaken from coma
she just had an accident yesterday with her brother
however...
her brother Muhammad Saifullah Kamaruddin died yesterday
hope that he will rest in peace at Allah side...amin and Al-Fatihah

hope she will awake
she was my first college friend
she was so nice
and i hope she will awake
she have done a lot of things for me
she makes me smile and get to know with lots of friend
please pray for he ='(

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+