BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bestfriend




u r my love
u r my soul
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
my friends
they r like diamonds for me yawl
always there when i need them always make me laugh and smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
love all of ya
expecially da girls~~~(sorry haziq a.k.a haziqah a.k.a haziqazman661)
hahahahahahahahahha
love u XOXO
its almost the end of our diploma's journey
however
hopes that our friendship will last long
i will always love ya'
i'm gonna miss our crazy hang out moments and evil tease moments
huhuhuhuhhuhue
muahhhhh100X

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+