BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My face smiling my heart crying


i've played this game
and i'm the one who lost
ngeeeee
however
i don't know
it felt so hurt
i thought he really sincere
but he is not
i start to loving him
'trusting him
but he just playing with my own feelings
i have no idea what i should do know
i don't know
i don't know
he hurts me
but i still...
ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XP
HATE U MR.BOOGIE

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+