BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mr.Boogie


why did i call him Mr.Boogie??
because Mr.Boogie is my fav song and
he is a boogie
comes from nowhere...and someone told me that
he is my stalker & secret admire
woahhh
at first
i think its creepy
then...
i discover that
he such a sweet guy
at the same time
i also like to tease him
hehehhehehehehehe
well i just wanna know how much he loves me
i don't want my past hunts me back
the previous memoirs really hurts me so much
hope that Mr.ZA doesn't do the same
cuz i already starting to love him ^_^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+