BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mr.Boogie (is he the one?)

few days a go..
someone has confess to me that he really liked me and already admire me since last semester
well...
now i'm in semester 8 and he still in semester 5
so that's means he is my junior
but that doesn't matter
what is matter
is he really love me
he said that he really2 love me
how ever
he was the one that has quiet close 'relation' with someone i know
it's gonna be a high risk if he get a long together with me
and the one that close to him are also really2 close with me
yes i have fallen' to his honestly
but
i don't know
my heart says...
50-50 if i want to accept him
i liked him and slowly starting to loving him
but..
let me get to know him first
then decide how it goes
besides
he really a nice guy
but i don't know
i can't just easily accept him as a part of my heart
right??
not just him...
theres another two guys also doing a same thing as he do
but..
my heart still can't accept no one
i'm still in bleeding & hurting because of love =')

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+