BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mr.Boogie 3

this is my Mr.boogie
already recognize him??
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i just purposely post this picture so u all will be more curious to know who he is
he is a nice guy
love me so much and cares me so much
well..
i don't know am i ready to be someone special to him
cuz...
u know...
i still have my bad attitude that i love to do during my 'single' time
shhhhhhhh
what??
tettttt
only the one that knows me know what did i do during my 'single' time
hehehehehehhe
shhh shhh
now...
i will tried to focus on my mr.boogie
why did i call him a boogieman
he came out from no where
i'm happy i've known him and had a chance to get to know him
but i need to know him more deeper and deeper
cuz if u love someone
of coz u wanna know where he come from
who he is?
how he is?
what i know
loved bowling,teasing,naughty,crazy and...lovable+caring+romantic

'People Change'
someone told me that
i need to trust my self
and tried to know him what is best
then looks how the relationship gonna goes on
maybe he could be the one that could change the roughest of my heart
maybe...

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+