BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, November 12, 2012

Mr.Boogie 2


i've made him cries a lot yesterday bcuz of me
he was so sweet
i don't know what he wrote on his 1bill
he's kinda crazy but sweet and honest at the same time
yesterday we're webcams...calling
just to spend some time ti get to know each other
kinda surprise he already followed me like almost 6month
but never had a chance to speak with me
hehehehehehehehhehe
i call him 'sayang' (love)
cuz i slowly fallin' to his sweet attitude and the way he treats me right
but i don't know
sometime i felt like
i'm not ready yet to move on
i just targeted this year as my 'single' year
then he came and...
he made me smile
he made me happy
why did i did't put his pictures in my blog??
well...i'll tell u who he is later on..ok

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+