BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Luna & Love Stories Eps.1

INTRODUCTION


Hi...
i am Luna
i'm a diploma student and i'm 19 years old
i am an adult but still a teenagers
what do u all know about love?
as for me...
i still can't understand what so special about love
cuz my love story never had a happy endings
i always being hurt by love
my love stories never had its specialty
i don't know what's my mistakes what i've done
but the man it self...
always playing with my feelings
i always try to be the one that the best for them
my loves stories start when i continue my studies at college
from there...
i learn how to be a grown up
livin' in the city independently
far from my parents

i've met with lots of men
fall in love with various type of men
get to know with lots of men
and being loved and loved by men
i got few love stories for ya'
do you wanna know it?

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+