BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, November 1, 2012

i will try my best ^_^


i love writting stories so much
after the sneak peeks of my novels...i got a lot of good respond from my friends and kinda suprise thanx to one of my blog readers MissLulue Dea
i will try to finish it
just now i'm busy with my final semester
that's why i did't update much
i will try spend some time to finish what i have started
keep on reading and supporting
tq ^_^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+