BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello November ^_^ please be nice....My Birthday wish....



NOVEMBERRRRRR!!!
hehehehehhehhe
my fav month..
why??
cuz my birthday was on 21st November
hehehhehehehehehehhehe
what i wish for my birthday??
1.BlackBerry Torch
2.car license
3.Black Dress from Kitschen
4.Hang out with my friends

heheheheehehehhe
it's not that's all.
hummmpph??
what else??
let me think...
my salary...please,please be on time =((
kinda sad i just can look on things that i wanna buy so much
haishhh
haishhhhhhhhhh
haishhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+