BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Heartbreak



like honestly
my heart was totally heartbreak,,,
hummphhhh
why i keep being 'played' by a guy that i already fall in...?
i take a good care of them
but at the end they hurts my feelings
they the one who start the 'love'
but then they've lied with the 'love' words
I HATE THEM SO MUCH
MY HEART ITS NOT A GAME!!!

that's why now....i'm the one who is the bad girl
playin' with the other hearts
but...
i've promise to myself
i will stop what i've been doing now
it's not good to play with the others feeling
in that case
i'm just the same with all the guys that have hurt me so much
i've hurt so much right now
the moment i love someone
and unexpectedly
the one i love will hurts me so damn much
why did they've done that???
where the 'sincere'  they keep sayin'
where the 'love' they keep expressing to me
that's all L.I.E
man hurts me so much
i don't believe what is LOVE cuz its a total LIE when i already start loving them
ok tq

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+