BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hang out ^_^

Happy Bday Haziq~~~~
and Hello again November...
hehehehehehhe
yesterday i'm hangin out with birthday boy and my clumsynezz friend
hehehehhehehhe
we had a wonderful time together watching Sinister and dine at Subway Viva shopping complex at Miharja
i scream a lot watching that movie because of the ghost
not the story line
i can't even understand what's the story line of the movie
muwaahahahahahahha
but what is the best part
is having a good time with this two crazy fellow~~

ok..
today...i'm hangin' with my friends while we're incharge our charity booth
but i'm a bit dissapointed that....none of my friend remeber my birthday
hummmpphhh
its ok
its ok...
but...
hummmphhhh
i did't hope anything for my birthday
just people memorize it i already appreciate it =') sobb sobb
hehehehehehhehehe

now
now
well...nowdays i'm totally busy with my daily activities till i have not much time to updates my bloggies
sorry bloggie bloggie mummy neglect u...
i just posted 3 blogs on October
nevermind
on November i will try post as many as i can...cuz November is my month babe...hehehehehehe

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+