BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, November 23, 2012

Best birthday everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


its the most AWESOME BIRTHDAY EVERRRRRR
thank u everyone...
now Ernaini Mahfud already reach her 20's
ngeeeeee
but i still acting like a little child
cuz i don't wanna be a grown up
but.....
life must go on and age will keep raising
huarghhhhhhhhhhhhh
however
i am touch with the love that my friends gave to me
although i'm totally hurt right now after what happen to me
my love and heart being played by a guy again
but
i have my friends
that keeps me smiling
that's always filled my life
i love u all!!!
thankx for the birthday presents
actually...
i don't really hoping for the presents
what i hope is
we will always be friend and be together like this and lived happily
LOVE U ALL MY FRIENDS ^_^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+