BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, October 5, 2012

Sexy me disappoint me =(

i don't know why nowdays i'm wearing too exposive outfits
maybe...
i'm tryin' to satisfied my disappointiness...being hurt so many times is not an easy thing
well...
i should't walking around with sexy outfits
i'll take that as a lesson
oh my...
i should't do it again
i should be someone that nice
hurmmmmm
i don't know how to cure my own heart
because the wound still hurting me although it's already a year past of the incidents
but it still seems so fresh for me
i should say sorry to my self
i should't torture my body and lets some anonymous seeing it in horrible situation
hummmphhhhhh
but..
there sometime i wanna him to know how i love him so much
i still lovin' him
but...
in the deep of my heart
it's ok if he can't be mine
at least he knows how i felt about him...=')
no matter i felt in love with other guys
at least he knows he the only one in my mind
ooppss
like in Jaypark song=> 'You r the only one i need'
yupps
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they have hurts me so much
the one that hurts me...
i can easily 4get about them
but why he is not?
he hurts me so many times i guess...
tettttttttttttttttt
c ya'

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+