BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, October 12, 2012

me and my self

huarghhhh
at last
slowly
all the thing i've been busy all along
settle down...
heeeeeeeeeeeeeee
well
next week my final project team will opening our flee markets
now...
what i wanna tell ya' about??
hurmmmm??
nowdays
plenty of thing was playin' in my mind...
what??
hurmmm
hurmmmmmmm
something i've been keepin' for long long moments
what??
heeeeeeeee
nothing!!
maybe i'll tell ya in the next post
hahahahahha

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+