BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Marriage at young age,,,,

congarts to my roomate
she will be engage soon~~
wahhhhhh
Daebak!
hahahahahhahahha

well
in speaking abouy engage+marriage and so on
there's also other than that
they keep speking when i'll be married??
duhhhhh
as for me
i more prefer to be alone
why?
the old memoirs really hurts me so much
 the one that knows me well know what i've already been through
right??

well...
yuppps
its hurts me so much thats makes me hard to believe a man....
yupps
theres one that love me
theres one that want me
but as for me....
i don't know
i don't wanna be hurt again...
it's already happen twice
and i don't want it happen for the third time
and...
i already letting go someone that i love so much leaving me just like that
='(

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+