BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Love is pain

i think i had enough...
horrifying love line tough me not to believe what is 'love'
i'm happy seeing my friends happy with the one they love
but as for me
i'm still afraid and being hurt by the past love history
its very very painful
and because of that
i don't believe of love
i have someone that filled my heart
but he is not fulling my life
just loving him from far distance
his not belong for me
cuz i'm...
don't know
i don't believe love
no no no
cuz love is like heaven
but it hurts like hell...
i think its better for me to keep busy with my own life
and besides
i have right to be friends with anyone i want... hummmmpphhh

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+