BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October ^_^


yeahhhh
finally Pantene host search audition already over
good luck 2 all the contestant
hope 2 c ya later
well..
it's new experience
new adventure
new friends
i love this event
Ooppss
last week me,meor and sarah also worked together for Standart Chartered event
we had so much fun together although meor and sarah always fighting
hurmmmm
i don't what happen with those two
hopefully everything gonna be ok
i'll try my best to be a good friend
just worried about meor
he becomes someone that so workaholic
hope it will not disturb his studies
and for me
sometime i felt like i wanna quit
but i like my job so much
hope i can divide my time between my career & studies
amin...
i have planned that i don't want to continue my studies in Jakarta
just wanna stay here with my family..heeeeeee ^_^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+