BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sweet funny Mr.Monkey



remember Mr.Monkey that keep callin' me donkey??
hahahahhaha
today he has fulfill his promise...*actually my promise
hehehehehhe
havin' dinner at McD
well...
as long as his happy
oh one more thing...
i have made a confession to him and even he also sayin' something that shock me a bit
well...i tell him i have 3 more guys after him
and he get mad at me
he even said he have no girlfriends other than me after our break up
really??
he even mad at me when i keep playin' with my cellphone
is he still love me or what??
tetttttttttttttttttttt
don't know
only he knows his heart well
hope...our friendship still on
heeeeeeeeee
i had a wonderful day today
he is my first boyfriend
of coz i love him more
Ooppss

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+