BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Sunday, September 9, 2012

lacks of post

this is my 3rd post 4 september??
wow....
lately i did't update much for my bloggies...sorry 4 neglecting ya
it's not that
lately i'm busy with my daily activities
and sometime i forgot to update anything
anyway...
i got hot issue!
hehehehehhe
somebody claiming his McD from me
what??
no idea..
i thought he was only playing around
but..
he actually really meant it #GULP
i'm find with it
just feelin' a bit...awkward...
he is my ex...
tetttt
well u know who isn't??
let see how it goes
ok...next week i'll be going to Johor Bharu for Pantene Host Searching Audition
that'd gonna be my last day working..huarghhhh
wish me luck yawl..=))

Ooooo...now now...
i really wanna achieve my dreams to be a successful event planner like my boss
Mdm.Sham Van Boonstra
she such an inspiration for me
hardworks..and fun too
i'm havin' so much fun working with her
this is true!
she treats her workers so well
well...i'm waiting for me to finish my final semester then i can appy work from her...
heeeeeeeeee
i wanna be one of her Event Executive (well if i could make it)
or maybe an event crew...it's already fine for me
i like working outdoor and doin' lot'sa outdoor activities
hope i can do well in my studies
Amin...hehehehhe
chaiyok2!!

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+