BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Monday, September 17, 2012

Johor was AWESOME~~~~~

wahhhhh
i just got back from Johor for Pantene ASK Host search 2012 roadshow
it was totally AWESOME
and Johors view also awesome
hehehehehehhhe
i hd so much fun and enjoying my job so much
well...
nowadays
i know what my passion
and what i wanna do after graduate
i know work as an event executive need a lots of sacrifice from time+money
but what i admire so much are,,,
from there
lots of experience i can gain
and learn lots of thing
CY already thought me a lot
she was a nice girl
and i like the way she works and attitude
she share's a lot of things with me
hehehhehe
thanx cy 4 taking care all of us so nicely ^_^

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+