BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

+Miss A Tickers+

Daisypath Friendship tickers

+StaLker HisTorY+

+BloGs OwNer DetaiLs+

My photo
Bamboo River, Selangor, Malaysia
i'm a happy 4feet girl.... slumber... cheer... n friendly.... i like 2 sing, act and hosting like to create songs,poems and story. family,friends and writing are my life....

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Illuminati issue 2

Remember my post about 'illuminati issues'??=> http://missannehyeunseung.blogspot.com/2012/06/illuminati-issue.html

it's being the most popular post and being visits by the bloggers from all over the world
i hope u all won't get it wrong or misunderstand about my post
i being ur apologizes if i miss idea or typo's or miscommunicate with ya'
i'm not intending to provoke or sayin' that i'm worshiping or being on the illuminati sides
just expressing my thought about the illuminati issues
please don't misunderstand or makin' this issue became so,,,provocative
i'm not on any sides because i'm still young to understand this kind of issues
maybe i should make more research if i hurts anybody's feelings because of my post

I beg ur apologize if i hurts any feelings,,TQ (#Peace)

0 comments:

+Tweet~~Tweet~~+